The Jewish Federation of Greater Dallas distributes an e-Newsletter detailing the latest events and programs taking place at the Federation as well as within the Greater Dallas-area Jewish community. Be sure you are in-the-know for activities going on in our community by signing up to receive the e-Newsletter.
Click here to fill out the e-Newsletter Submission Form.
Federation e-Newsletter Criteria for Submissions
The Jewish Federation of Greater Dallas distributes an e-Newsletter detailing the latest events and programs taking place within the Greater Dallas-area Jewish community. Criteria for submissions to the e-Newsletter are as follows:
• The e-Newsletter is scheduled to run every other Friday, with some exceptions. Posted distribution dates are not guaranteed.
• Deadline to submit material is 3 pm the Monday prior to scheduled distribution date.
• Only events open to the public and of interest to the Jewish community are accepted. Events requiring attendees to be a member of a specific group or standard Shabbat services will not be published.
• Information received after the deadline will be scheduled for the next e-Newsletter.
• Press releases are not accepted.
• We do not accept paid advertisements.
• Dependent on the number of submissions received, events occurring more than two weeks after the newsletter publication date may not be run until the next edition.
Submissions must include the information below:
• Event Title (example: Dinner Program at Congregation XYZ)
• Event Date (example: Thursday, Dec. 9, 2012)
• Event Time (example: Dinner at 5:30 pm. Program begins at 7 pm.)
• Event Location (example: Jewish Federation of Greater Dallas, 7800 Northaven Rd., Dallas, TX 75230)
• Brief Description of event (no more than 65 words; we retain the right to edit as needed; may contain a valid web link.)
• Cost to attend, if any (example: $10 p/person in advance; $12 at door.)
• Contact information (example: Contact [Name] at (xxx)xxx-xxxx,ext.xxx, or email email@example.com for more information, or visit www.exampleURLhere.org).
• PLEASE DO NOT TYPE IN ALL CAPS or use bullets, multiple exclamation points or specialized formatting.
• Ongoing events or programs may only be included once, dependent on space.
• Each announcement will run for no more than two consecutive e-Newsletters. Events are listed in chronological order.
• Each organization may submit up to three (3) announcements per e-Newsletter.
• We reserve the right to edit or omit submissions.
• Artwork and logos are not accepted.
• Questions? Email us!
2017 e-Newsletter Run Dates